The Newsletter Asseco Family service allows all interested parties to automatically receive information about the Asseco Group.
- Newsletter Asseco Family is managed by Asseco Poland S.A. (Asseco).
- Using the Newsletter Asseco Family service is free of charge, voluntary and valid for an indefinite term.
- In order to provide the Newsletter Asseco Family service, Asseco acquires e-mail addresses of parties interested in the service, which are at the disposal of the Interested Parties, to be used in a form made available by Asseco on the website.
- Registered person shall be able to change or delete data entered during the registration process at any time, in accordance with the applicable Information Security Policy .
- The data administrator is Asseco Poland S.A., with its registered seat in Rzeszów, ul. Olchowa 14. Personal data (i.e. e-mail address) is collected by Asseco only for processing required for the support of Newsletter Asseco Family The data will not be made available to recipients within the meaning of Art.7(6) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data. Individuals to whom the data relates shall have the right to access their data and the ability to correct it. The data is provided voluntarily by the individuals concerned, however the Newsletter Asseco Family service cannot be provided where no data is supplied.